5 Minute Hearing Quiz
Are you a good candidate for a hearing aid?
Take the short hearing quiz below. If you notice any of the following symptoms of hearing loss, a hearing aid may significantly enhance your ability to interact with others:
- Speech and other sounds have a muffled quality.
- You frequently ask others to repeat themselves or to speak more slowly or clearly.
- You have difficulty recognizing words and/or carrying on conversations in loud and crowded places.
- You need to turn up the volume on the TV or radio.
- You hear better in one ear than in the other.
- You have begun to withdraw from conversations and social situations because you have trouble understanding and communicating with others.
- Your spouse, children, friends, or family members have expressed concern about your hearing.